Lets Learn With Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confusion about job

2 posters

Go down

confusion about job Empty confusion about job

Post by maaz Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 am

sir now m preparing for m.phil admission n lecturer job of ppsc . i did m,ed in spl.edu ,now ppsc gav add of jobs in special education department m elligible for junior teacher m,r and educator posts.,as m doing nothing job , should i apply for mentioned jobs and do preparation or focus on english i have passion to be lecturer,reply soon thanks

maaz

Back to top Go down

confusion about job Empty Re: confusion about job

Post by Archer Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 pm

In this era,it is very imporanat to hav a job. So to have a job is the need of the hour.
Once you have a job whether it is educator or something else, new horizon will be opened with the passage of time.

Dont forget your passion, keep on struggling to get this.
Prepare for M.Phil and Lectureship. But first you must have something under your belt.
Archer
Archer
Free Your Soul
Free Your Soul

https://notes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maaz Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm

thanks sir for replying . admission in english m,phil is like cry for moon for me yet m stuggling to get admission in numl.do u know how many seats for m,phil litt they giv? other uni demand 50% marks in annual system .m applying for mentioned posts but do not know about preparation plz help me n guide about study material n notyes ,take info frm anywhere n inform mr thanx have u any idea when will test r interview held for these posts, when will lecture posts advertised ?plzz reply thanks

maaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum